Dogs must be spayed/neutered by 10 months AND up-to-date (at a minimum) on rabies, distemper, bordetella to enter the off-leash area.
See more info & rules below
Frequently asked questions
What's required for my dog to enter the off-leash area?
Your dog must be spayed/neutered by 10 months AND up-to-date (at a minimum) on rabies, distemper, and bordetella.
Do I have to watch my dog?
Yes. Each owner is ultimately responsible for their own dogs and their actions, and this includes: making sure dogs are up to date with vaccinations, picking up their dog's poop and cleaning the area, making sure their dog is behaving and not being a bully, on leash if you are in the leashed area, etc. If you have any questions or concerns, pleases don't hesitate to reach out to us.
What is a Ruffaree for?
How much does it cost?
We have yearly, monthly, and daily passes for the off-leash area. Our yearly tier packages are $195, $270, and $365. Please check out our membership area to see what each tier package benefits include. Monthly passes are $25 per dog, and daily passes are $8 per dog. All prices are + tax.
Can I pay for my membership or daily pass online?
While we DO NOT take online payments at this time, please visit the 'Membership' page to register and to find out more information about your first visit to the park.
What kind of drinks and food do you offer?
We have a selection of beverages for our human visitors: Bold Bean Coffee, Craft beers (both local and worldwide), tea cocktails from Yum Cha Tea, wellness shots, and specialty drinks. Outside drinks are not allowed at the the park. The only exception is if you bring a combo meal from a restaurant that includes a drink.
1. Any person is welcome on the porch with or without membership. ALL dogs are welcome on-leash on the porch and no membership is required.
2. Dogs must be on-leash unless they are in the off-leash yard; in the off-leash yard, dogs must be off-leash.
3. The dog park is for dogs, their parent(s), and those guests that may be accompanying them. Membership is required for the off-leash yard. All users must be registered members with BrewHound (or a human guest of a member) to receive access to the off- leash yard.
4. By entering the yard, you permit BrewHound staff to handle your dog and break up any fights that may ensue.
5. Members must either retain possession of their leashes or utilize leash racks. BrewHound is not responsible for lost leashes; however we will do what we can to help you find them.
6. Only flat-buckle collars or harnesses should be worn by dogs in the off-leash yard. Prong, pinch, choke and electric collars are not allowed in the park.
7. Prior to gaining access to the off-leash yard, you must check in with BrewHound staff and enter the park in a calm manner.
8. Although Ruffarees are available in the park to help supervise your dog, they are not intended to be the sole monitor. Make sure you are checking on your dog(s) periodically if you are not in the yard.
9. At NO point can you leave the property without your dog. This may result in revocation of membership.
10. Use of the dog park is at your own risk. BrewHound will utilize yard monitors to mitigate for safety risks; however, each owner is solely responsible for their and their dog's actions and assumes all liability for damages suffered by any person or dog injured by the member or the member's dog(s) while utilizing the dog park.
11. No bullies. Rough play is acceptable as long as it is consensual. Rough play is not accepted if the dogs involved aren’t comfortable with the situation. Mounting should be discouraged as it is generally not enjoyed by the dog being mounted. If behavior ensues alteractions are taken to stop the activity, the dog may need to be fully supervised by the owner or asked to take a time-out.
12. No smoking and no food or treats are permitted in the dog park. Beverages purchased at the bar are permitted in the park, however we ask that you please remain responsible for your drink and the safety of it while dogs are running around and jumping for joy. Outside drinks are NOT PERMITTED (outside food is), we do encourage bringing your own empty coffee mug or water bottle (free filtered water provided)!
13. For safety reasons, children under the age of 12 are NOT permitted in the off-leash area. Children outside the off-leash area must not be allowed to scream, chase the dogs or pet another person’s dog without first getting that person’s permission.
14. For safety reasons, all dogs 10 months or older must be fixed to be permitted in the off-leash yard. Aggressive dogs are not permitted in the off-leash yard.
15. Members are to clean up after their dog(s). All waste must be bagged and disposed of properly in the marked receptacles.
16. Members are encouraged to accompany and monitor their dog(s).
17. If aggressive behavior is observed, immediate action will be taken: your dog(s) may be pulled from the pack and ruffarees will do whatever they have to do to prevent the behavior from reoccurring (time-out, redirect behavior, etc.) IF this aggressive behavior persists, we reserve the right to ask for the parent to take the dog for a time-out or to you may be asked to remove your dog(s)from the yard/premises until they can play nicely.
18. Dog fights. Some experts recommend the following method for breaking up a dog fight: each owner grabs their own dog by the nape of the neck and pull up and out away from the other dog, then hold onto the dog until they calm down. No method is risk-free, even your own dog could still bite you. Ruffarees are trained to read signs of aggression before a fight starts, but they cannot always be prevented.
19. Tennis type balls are not permitted in the park to avoid possessive behavior. Park equipment is to be used at one’s own risk.
20. Members are responsible to ensure their dog(s) do not dig holes or cause other damage to park plants or property. If digging ensues after actions are taken to stop the activity, the dog may need to be fully supervised by the owner.
21. All dogs entering the dog park must be up to date on shots, including rabies vaccines. Dogs with contagious health conditions are not permitted in the park.
Failure to comply with the above Rules and Regulations could result in revocation of membership ☹
Click below to submit your application and vaccination documents